Hotel quick question

Have you considered Port Orleans French Quarter? It’s a smaller resort than Riverside and is a great option for couples.

Have you checked with Magical Vacations Travel to see if they have any exclusive deals for your dates?
Their prices are very good. We just booked with them for Nov 28-Dec 2 for right around $180/night (tax included).

You sound like me… I only stayed in the AoA as my daughter wanted to see the giant characters and I figured we would give it a go. It’s not a bad hotel as such, it has it’s positives that are awesome for families and some negatives that i personally can’t overlook, it’s just the inability to relax and the waiting/walking/noise puts me off going back.

When you walk from 6am-11/12pm the last thing you want is to stand at a bus stop for an hour and then walk another 400+m to your room

Amen my friend. Amen.

I bring my lunch to work. I don’t purchase anything I really don’t need. I avoid the Turnpike to save $$. But when I am on vacation - that is my time to enjoy and relax. I want my hotel to be nicer than my home.