Hotel help!

We’re looking at planning a post pandemic (hopefully) trip in '22 (either Spring or October). Usually we like to stay at Rosen Shingle Creek resort for the whole two weeks, but this time I’d like to finish the trip with two nights on site at Disney. I think we’d use those two days to mainly visit HS and MK. Any suggestions for Moderate or Deluxe hotels to stay at? There’s no young kids in our party, so I think our priorities would be a combo of Disney ‘magic’ and convenience (getting to parks). Any suggestions would be very much welcome!

1 Like

Maybe Yacht Club for walking ability to HS? Or Caribbean Beach for a moderate option to skyline over to Hollywood Studios? For MK I like Wilderness Lodge to take the boat over. Will you have annual passes or park hoppers if you are going for two weeks? If so Yacht Club or Caribbean Beach would both give you easy access to hop to Epcot for dinner.

1 Like

Thanks! I think we would have park hopper, so could make the most of parks at night. Using the two (or is it three?) days of 60 day fast pass bookings is one of the big reasons - especially with the three new attractions at HS we have never done and also hopefully Tron at MK.

It would be 3 days if you stayed 2 nights under the previous system but nobody knows what will happen to FP when they come back.

2 Likes

Personally I would arrange your days to be visiting either HS+Epcot OR MK on these 2-3 days if you can. That way you’d be making the most of whichever resort area you choose.

However, depending on whether cost is a factor, I would choose:

Deluxe:

1. Contemporary Theme Park View for MK access, fireworks
  2. Boardwalk for HS / Epcot access (YC, BC, Swan, Dolphin also reasonable options)
  3. Wilderness Lodge if 1) and 2) are out of your budget range

Moderate:

1. Caribbean Beach resort for HS / Epcot access via Skyliner
2 Likes