Hotel Help

Hello, so there is a chance we might be able to take a short trip to Orlando, which we didn’t think was going to be possible this year! Normally, when we go to WDW and UOR, we rent a house. Or, when it’s only a UOR trip, we stay on property. For this trip, we will probably stay in a hotel. I found a couple of hotels that I’m hoping you guys will be able to give input to if you’ve stayed in them recently. What we’re looking for is a nice place that has breakfast, a pool, and is relatively close to everything—parks, restaurants, the airport, and we may even try to see SeaWorld after the recommendations from you liners! My main concern is a clean hotel: no bugs or bed bugs, which I heard people complain that they have seen in hotels—yikes! The hotels we were considering are:

—Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista
—Buena Vista Suites
—Comfort Suites Maingate East
—Qualty Inn and Suites By the Parks

I know I can look up reviews online (which I have), but thought if anyone here personally stayed at any, it can help me a lot.

Thanks in advance!

Here’s a thought. How would you like to stay on-site for the same price or less than staying off site. No scam. The travel agency Magical Vacations Travel books rooms at a heavy discount because they deal with Disney’s business section. This has been mentioned by me and many others out here so if you have an interest, ask for a quote for the time and date you are looking for. All dates are NOT available nor certain resorts. I have NO connection to this agency other than being a customer. Just a thought.:thinking:

Thanks, we were actually thinking about that if we were doing a primarily WDW trip because we had read so much on here about it. However, this trip is a lot shorter, and we’re planning on seeing other parts of Orlando, maybe checking out Disney Springs for lunch or dinner, so it wouldn’t be ideal on this trip. In the future when we go to Disney, we do plan on checking them out. (I knew you weren’t scamming when you responded because I remember reading one of your posts about it :slight_smile:) Have you ever stayed in one of these?

Thanks again!

Haven’t stayed at the ones you mentioned. But whenever we’ve stayed offsite, we’ve really enjoyed Courtyard at marriott village. Not sure how the prices compare to those you’ve mentioned, though.

With AAA, Senior etc discounts, price there can be about 100 night with taxes etc. I love the pool there, it’s very uncrowded, great for kiddos. We always get a poolside room(s) with balcony, no extra charge- they’ve always accomodated us with the request.

It’s about a 15 minute drive to the parks, further from Universal though.

Thank you so much for the input, I’ll check them out!