Hopping - how "flexible" is the 2PM entry?

Does anyone have experience getting in a few minutes before 2pm? There is a 2pm showing of the Beauty and the Beast show and I’m wondering if I can get there in time (assuming I can get into the park around 1:50ish).

I think @Dreamer said 1:30. I know I’ve tapped in before 2 but I didn’t check the time to know how early I was. It was w/in the hour… I’m guessing.

1 Like

1:47pm is the time that seems to be consistently reported on Lines chat. Just walk up to the tapstiles and tap in like usual. Don’t ask CM’s when you can enter, they’ll just reply that you have to wait until 2:00pm.

4 Likes

…better to ask forgiveness than permission… :wink:

5 Likes

That will be tight, but maybe just enough time to grab a drink on my way into the theater.

2 Likes

1:47 pm
We arrived to MK at 1:35 and the CMs very specifically told us they would let us in at 1:47.
So I think you can make it!!

5 Likes

Interesting that it’s 13 minutes. I guess in Disney math 13=0

5 Likes

Wait. Are you back there AGAIN?! We’ll have to start calling you @Dreamer!

6 Likes

In a few weeks for wine and dine half marathon

6 Likes

:joy: Good point. Maybe.

1 Like

Hey now. I haven’t been this month.

4 Likes

I guess it just depends on who you get and how busy the day. I have been let in a few minutes early but I have also been turned away and made to wait. Really if you are solo i wont take you more than a couple of minutes to get there and they will let you in after the start.

I will be there that weekend also. Would love to have a Hefeviesen with you but I will be with 16 family members s not sure that will work out. Are you doing a trip report so i can see if we land in the same place by chance?

3 Likes

Haven’t decided if it will be live. I’ll be with a friend and don’t want to be glued to my phone

2 Likes

I’m also going over marathon weekend if you’re there then

2 Likes

Yeah I get that.

Wont be there for the weekend of the race. I get there on Tuesday 1/11

1 Like

Good, I am trying to catch up to you. How many park days have you had this year?

1 Like

Can I get in on this? Nah, nevermind… I don’t have to fly in :laughing:

That is a bit of an unfair advantage but sure. I am sure you have more than I do.

2 Likes

I wish I had more days, to be truthful. I’m impressed w/ all of you that fly in so frequently. Honestly, the year before we moved here I had been to Disney 6x in a year (from Utah) and DH said, “OK I’m looking for a job in FL” Granted I was flying for free (on points) but still there’s food and logging costs.

2 Likes

This year, I will end up with 8 trips. I do love going down and but I think the heat would get to me if I lived there.

1 Like