Hopper and DDP questions

Hello! After booking a package with room/tickets, how easy is to add hoppers and possibly DDP at a later date?

1 Like

Easy. They will take your money. In all seriousness, they say 30 days out for changes but if it is to add on, the day before you leave is not too late.

4 Likes

There has been a cut off date for the dining plan. I believe it might be 48 hours. You can add park hoppers at any time.

4 Likes

Agreed. They say you need to add the dining plan 48 hours ahead of check-in. Sometimes people get lucky and have been able to add it at check-in but I wouldn’t risk it if you want to go ahead. Just call in and have it added. It needs to be paid for at the time of booking, unless it’s part of a package.

2 Likes

My sister booked hr last Disney trip through AAA and they did not add her dining plan. When she realized at check in they refused to let her add it.

1 Like

That is really sad. We made changes to ours the night before we arrived. We always had the dining plan but we upgraded it literally at 10pm the night before we arrived.

If you already have it they might allow last minute changes.

I know, if uve used any part of ur tix, u CAN NOT add but I bet theres someone higher up she could have complained too. I dont like taking the first 4 no’s as an answer😁

2 Likes

That is what I am thinking. I had called early to ask when I had to have it all finalized and the CM said, before the day we arrive. But to be safe I would say go with the 48hr thing.

A little off topic, but does anyone have experience booking through AAA? Any advantages?

They used to have a relationship with Disney. Now I would look at the liner TA thread.

1 Like

There were a few small perks the last time we used AAA. An exclusive meet and greet, preferred parking. I think that was about it. And it was almost ten years ago so that is probably no longer what is available.

Yes, all of those perks were discontinued.