Hoping the Classic Afternoon Tea at Steakhouse55 will return Disneyland Hotel

FB_IMG_1577825447461 1543856190562 1544290817090 1544290845264 After that first tea we did at Christmastime, this is hands down my favorite on site thing to do. ( Including Chefs counter at Napa Rose :laughing: ) For the big group tea we had to reserve the Oak room

Get your ears on tea

A Very UnBirthday Tea

Coming up… Haunted Mansion tea
And Yes… Mr. Josh is even nicer than they say

9 Likes

And sorry for the jumbled mess of the pictures. It has been a while since posting here on the forum.

1 Like

I have always wanted to go to tea there! Unfortunately I have teen boys that never want anything to do with it!

1 Like

editable art… thanks for sharing the pics

1 Like

When this is up and running again you will be more than welcome to join us for tea!! Anytime!!!:blush:

1 Like

I may just have to take you up on that! Thank you. Now fingers crossed they bring it back!

1 Like

Wow! Looks better decorated then the Grand Floridian Tea.

ETA: It looks like you got the Premium Tea, which includes wine and a salad. Is that correct?

1 Like

Yes! I think the premium is worth it. :clinking_glasses: :blush:

1 Like

I think this is the most handsome picture of Walt. His cigarette has been photoshopped out. It is in the entrance to Steakhouse55

5 Likes

Christmas 2019

20191109_125950|375x500

4 Likes

2019 Seems like 10 years ago :crazy_face:

5 Likes

5 Likes

How fun is that Haunted Mansion tea! However, note to self, I must stop looking at forum posts when I’m hungry.

3 Likes

A friend and I almost went to the Cinderella Tea. That is her favorite princess, but no reservations were available on the days we could go.

1 Like

Oh…I am so sorry! I had a few reservations for the new Tangled themed tea right before everything shut down. When it opens again I will make sure to help you get the reservations you need. :blush:

1 Like

You are so sweet!

1 Like

You have made me dream about going to these teas! :heart_eyes: How do you find out about this special tea events?

2 Likes

I stalk the Disney website! :laughing: Ever since that first tea! I am obsessed :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the last tea we have done and I can not wait to do more. I can not get enough of these and glad most of my friends love it too. Reservations drop weirdly at Disneyland. Sometimes at 60 days sometimes at 62. For large parties and a minimum of $1,000 you can rent the private Oak Room.

![20200125_121648|375x500](u pload://asNZm8ictpOc4CG9zimmjcXgsbg.jpeg)

Then that night we went to Oga’s :beers:

5 Likes

Years ago (more like eons ago), I got to go to high tea at the Browns Hotel in London and ever since, I have been obsessed with teas. These look even more amazing (and fun) than the “traditional” ones I have attended.

2 Likes