Hoping Mrs. Incredible will be my spiritual guide....a mom leaves dad at home and takes on the World with two toddlers (a trip report)

Indeed it’s a Mrs Potts dress and DD is wearing Belle. And DS’s shirt actually looks like the Beast’s formal outfit too! I may have gone a bit overboard with the planning on that one…

7 Likes

Thank for the live report. It was so much fun to follow along with you and your adorable family.

I don’t think you went overboard, it was perfect!

Safe travels home.

2 Likes

Those d@#$ watches don’t count when you are pushing a stroller! I feel like I have lost so many steps/miles to my kiddos in their strollers!

4 Likes

So true. Mine gets confused when I mow the lawn and thinks I’m doing a bicycle workout.

3 Likes

I vote that stroller pushing is like playing a wild card and you get to pick however many miles and calories it counts for.

4 Likes

That’s brilliant!

His shirt does look like the Beast’s outfit.

Nope, not overboard. It takes a lot to be overboard at Disney. :grin:

3 Likes

Not overboard, totally adorable!!! So glad your trip went well and I’d say you totally earned your Mrs Incredible…arms? You did it!! Thanks so much for letting us follow along, and best wishes for your trip home today!

4 Likes

We had one last meal at Chef Mickey’s this morning (delicious and so affordable right now and also not so dang loud!) and then caught the Tragical Express back to the airport. We’ve landed safely and are headed home. While it was sad leaving, hearing my kids scream and seeing them run toward their dad upon our return was pretty priceless. Thanks for joining along and all your comments. They helped keep me grounded along the way. Now who’s next?!

25 Likes

Congrats on surviving your trip with two toddlers!

I’m curious now that it’s over how you feel about your initial poll results where only 19% said you were crazy! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@eeeevah looks like you guys had fun. Do you remember how long the security line was at MCO? Thinking of grabbing an uber instead of ME back to the airport and trying to time the arrival. Thanks.

Today was really slow. But it was a Wednesday afternoon. There was only one person in front of us at security. We were through in five minutes.

Well I’m glad that there are no “I told you sos” to be had! And I’m really grateful for all the encouragement I got from my husband and the likes of this forum. It also makes me feel like I can pretty much tackle anything as a mom of two now!

9 Likes

Question for you. Did you notice if Tom Sawyer’s Island was open? I saw something about it being closed for refurb, but it was still showing in my plans.

Lol, I was at Chef Mickey’s at 7:20 this morning.

3 Likes

Tom Sawyer is closed

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

such a fun, short trip! enjoyed reading your report and seeing photos (and cupcakes). thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Seriously?! This is 2x now we’ve crossed paths and not met!!

1 Like

This is my most favorite trip report ever!

2 Likes