Hoosiers Be Trippin’ - a trip report

My goodness, Toothsome has slow service. I knew this going into it but man, the reviews are correct.

6 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

That’s a good idea then especially since you know you’re coming back.

1 Like

So true.

2 HOURS LATER and we are leaving Toothsome’s. Sheesh.

4 Likes

Crazy.

2 Likes

As someone who rode Forbidden Journey and very nearly lost my lunch, I think it’s wise to skip it. It’s no fun if you’re battling motion sickness the whole time. It’s just flashes of Harry Potter imagery and telling yourself “don’t throw up!” the whole time. And then feeling crummy the whole rest of the day.

Im glad I did it once, because you never know until you try it. But best if it’s a low stakes day. The queue is worth seeing though.

2 Likes

Yes that’s why we won’t go back.

1 Like

Definitely a one-and-done for us.

1 Like

5 Likes

It was just too much. I have a stomach of steel and was :nauseated_face:

You’re making me feel better about missing my Toothsome’s @rctmsu2000 it’s still a sore spot for me.

2 Likes

I don’t even remember the queue….

2 Likes

It’s the Hogwarts castle! It’s iconic. You go through the greenhouses, see the Gryffindor common room, see the mirror of Erised, etc. etc.

(I’m speaking jibberish to you, I know. :joy:)

6 Likes

It’s weird that I really don’t recall. But we did Hagrids and Gringott’s twice and FJ just once.

1 Like

I do not remember a Greenhouse. Googling now.

1 Like

You’re not missing a thing, except for a waste of 2 hours of your life.

Carry out for the milkshakes/treats is absolutely the way to go.

3 Likes

Thank you.
I hope it was delicious though. :heart:

2 Likes

Googled the pics. I do remember now. But not the greenhouses. I remember the photos and griffins.

2 Likes

Accomplished most of the list. Did storm force acceletron, then went through the queue for Forbidden Journey. Tried to meet an adult velociraptor but it was a baby again, so we will do that on a future trip. Rode Kong & definitely enjoyed that (far better than Vin Diesel calling me family).

We hit up a gift shop or two for stuff for the girls on the way back to the hotel.

Now I’m sitting in pajama pants in A/C waiting for dinner at 6:15. We will go back to IoA for Hogwarts projection after dinner. I know they have a different one for the holidays so I want to watch that tonight.

Tomorrow is breakfast buffet at 8:15 am at the resort, and then the driver picks us up at 10:50 am for MCO.

I cannot wait to see my cat tomorrow.

9 Likes

You are my people. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes