Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Thoughts on this? Is it a must-see-must do?

Loved it! We thought it was well worth the price to get category 1 tickets I think the DP only allows for cat. 2-3. Most of the interactions happen on the main floor (though the cast does go up to the balcony). We are going to WDW in the fall, and DS8 put this on his must do again list. I was having trouble fitting it in, so I mentioned that we might skip it, and I thought he was going to cry. I’ll find a spot!

Most people absolutely love it. I saw it many years ago and didn’t love it all that much; I’m just not into that “down home” corny humor and music. The show is very well done for what it is, but it’s just not my cup of tea. Before my last trip I watched it on YouTube to see if the show or my tastes had changed; the show may have been updated a bit, but still a one and done for me.

It was a fun evening. Great food (lots of it too!). I will probably not go back again. I wonder if being Canadian means that I am missing some of the nostalgia that would go with the show.

Never been interested in going. That said, it gets a lot lot of love on Chat. You could watch on YouTube, to see if you’d like it.

It’s really a personal preference thing. Those who like the music & the humor wouldn’t miss it, so I know it has a lot to offer!

Love it! We go ever trip. Category One only, though.

1 Like