Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue - 2022

I don’t think they would sit you with another party, I’ve seen tables of 2 people before.

And I don’t think there’s much difference between how close the tables are between tiers. Certainly in the main hall there’s no difference between the front and back.

As far as I remember, the buses are laid on after the last show. I think for the previous shows you use regular Disney transport.

But that was a while ago, I don’t know if things have changed.

1 Like

Hmm…I’ll do some more digging and see if I can find out. I may have to break down and call Disney directly…and then hope the answer is correct. :wink:

Did that internal WL-FW road get closed for staging of construction materials for a DVC project closed thanks to Covid?

I do recall seeing internal buses going on to WL from the Pioneer Hall area on one trip.

I don’t know but I’m pretty confident there is an internal bus (yellow) since it’s mentioned often in DIS.

I will be going to see Hoop Dee Doo on Thursday. I will see what I can learn about the transportation options.

5 Likes

I was at the Fort in March before Hoop even reopened and there were plenty of buses to Wilderness Lodge. I actually complained that they were what I saw the most of! They are definitely still there.

2 Likes

Thank you for on site confirmation.

One constant with WDW over the years has been change. :blush:

2 Likes

How much time would you budget for a MV from MK to HDD?

I am not sure because I haven’t done this. But if I recall correctly, MK is the one place it is easy to get to HDDR from, because you can take the boat and the boat launch on the other side is right at Pioneer Hall. So if I was leaving from MK, I would take the boat.

4 Likes

I agree. Just take the boat. It will be a very short walk from the boat launch.

How do you apply a AP discount to this venue…I have tried, and they are not able to do it via the phone?
According to the call center you have to request a discount be applied at check in at the restaurant???

Yes, that’s what happened when I booked. When we checked in they gave us a refund for the DVC discount.

1 Like