Hoop Dee Doo Birthday

Next week is my birthday and my fiance and I have decided to go to Hoop Dee Doo for the first time to celebrate. Having never been I am trying to decide where the best seats are to have a good view and also when we should leave from MK to get there on time. We plan to do the 8:30 show since we can use TiW and we are not worried too much about rushing back to the hotel after. Thanks in advance!!

Are you already booked? Your category will determine where you sit and the table is assigned. They will show it to you when you sign in. FWIW, my husband and I had booked category 2, but since there were only two of us, we were in one of the 2-seat tables in the front row to the side of the state. Great seats! But I don’t think the show was sold out.

You can take a boat from MK so it should not take too long. I imagine others can comment on the exact time.

Thanks! I looked this morning and they still have all 3 categories available so I plan to pick later today once I get some advice from those in the know. We will be a party of 2 as well, glad to hear the seats in cat 2 are good.

That’s good! If they aren’t sold out, then I would book maximum category 2. They will seat everyone as close as they can and if it is really low attendance, they won’t seat anyone upstairs. So it will improve the seats for everyone. There really isn’t a bad seat in the house!

1 Like

I would probably be out of the exit of MK around 7:30. It has been several years but my impression was that the boat ride was about 12-15 minutes plus the ? time for a boat to come, the walk up to the restaurant, and signing in. You could also get there earlier if you want to enjoy walking/sitting around the beach.