Hoop De Do review cancellation

Are you able to get your money back if you must cancellation a Hoop De Do Review Reservation.

Yes. Check whether it’s a 24 or 48 hour cancellation policy.

Although when we went and DS wasn’t feeling well, we just explained as we collected the tickets and they refunded the cost of his ticket. We weren’t expecting that!

1 Like

Thanks but we will not be there to collect the ticket. Had to cancel our whole vacation as my older brother discovered he is dying of cancer and has less than a month to live. Disney wasn’t meant to be this year. :sleepy::sleepy::disappointed_relieved:

So sorry about your brother.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry. Hugs to you all whilst you are going through this.

(You’ll get a refund, btw. That was just an example of how they will refund even day-of for a good reason. You may need to call and cancel HDDR, not sure if you can do it online. If you can and the refund doesn’t show up, call).

1 Like

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry about your brother. Yes, you will get your money back if you cancel now. I had to cancel my trip last year because my dad was ill. I had pre-purchased mnsshp tickets and I called and they refunded those (which they say they don’t normally do). Just go in and cancel your res online. It may take a few weeks for it to appear on your statement, but they will refund

1 Like

Thank you all for your help. I guess we are all going to die sometime, but it seems when it’s a member of your family, a part of you dies with them. Thanks for all prayers as they will help him on his way to heaven. :innocent: