Homecomin’

Is Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ worth it? There are no ADRs for our arrival day when would like to attend. I’ve triggered a search through the touringplans ADR finder. Should I lose sleep over it if we can’t go?

We enjoyed our meal there, good food, good service. I wouldn’t lose sleep over it, but if you go, the hummingbird cake is amazing and big enough to share.

1 Like

It gets excellent reviews, but so do lots of restaurants. I wouldn’t lose sleep over any.

WORTH IT!!!

I wouldn’t lose sleep over it, but I would keep trying. If you’re at DS anyway, try for a walk-up. Especially in the midafternoon, you will probably have good luck

2 Likes

I would try the reservation finder but there are other options at DS that I would be thrilled to go to.

I love Homecomin’. I wouldn’t lose sleep over not going, but it is delicious. The ADR finder is wonderful–I hope it comes through for you.

Agree - don’t lose sleep, but it is delicious.

1 Like

Agree with all, good food, but fine if you miss it. And the ADR finder is worth a try.

Never mind… I had incorrect information. Try the ADR finder :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think it is available on Open Table. Raglan and Morimoto’s are.

You’re correct, thank you.

The TP ADR finder found me a reservation for 7 guests for dinner in late August on the night we are at Disney Springs at 7 pm…it came out of the blue just the other day so keep trying and possibly as you get closer to the day you want there maybe cancellations. Good luck!

1 Like

After much hype around Homecomin’ I finally made it there a few weeks ago. It was good. Not great… I’ve had great meals at Morimoto’s, Boat House, and Jaleo might be the best of the bunch. I like Raglan Road and even Splittsville as much as Homecomin. I guess the point of my post is there are a ton of great food options. Don’t sweat it if you can’t get in.
Also worth mentioning, I couldn’t get an ADR for Homecomin’ either. We walked up and waited 10 minutes for our table for two. :slight_smile:

Oh man, this gives me hope! I’ve got the reservation finder looking for a Homecomin dinner time that’s not too late on our arrival day, 8/26. No luck so far, but just set it up last Sunday.

Reservation finder just came through! We’re going!

5 Likes

For us, too!! Got the reservation finder notice first thing this morning!

2 Likes

you had me at hummingbird cake

2 Likes