Home Printed MNSSHP tickets

I was wondering if anyone else ever used the home/self-printed MNSSHP tickets. I did not want to worry about having them mailed to me, since I was using dummy account for extra FPPs. They have a barcode like when you print your airline tickets at home. Anyone have any experience with these?

I printed them a couple of years ago. At that time they had a special turnstile set up at entry but I did not notice that last week. They had “event” entry set up. I did not try to use them for FOs so I do not know how that would work.

Not sure they could be used for FP’s, as I haven’t seen anything other than the RFID scanners at the FP entrances and home printed tickets would not have any way to interact with that.

TouringPlans had a post about this recently. http://blog.touringplans.com/2016/09/06/fp-and-magic-kingdom-parties/

How does your MagicBand “know” you are using a ticket for the party, and not a regular ticket into the park. Especially since we are going in between 4-7pm? I was wanting to bring my paper tickets to avoid confusion…

I used home printed tickets in 2014. They worked perfectly.

Maybe because the party ticket can enter on a specific date? Either way, it works.

We used the at home printed tickets last year with no issue. If I recall they just scan the bar code on the paper sheet at the turnstile. The ticket is for a specific party date. Also, remember fastpass+ is not available during the official party times. Of course there is an overlap between the regular MK hours and the admission for the party so you could have some early evening fastpasses, but you would need regular park admission for those.

This is incorrect. You can actually book fastpasses using only the party ticket up until the party actually starts. However, I don’t know if you can use paper ticket to check in for said fast passes. We always just link it to our magic band.

1 Like