Home for the Holidays - a trip report

Yeeeesssss

22 Likes

One of my favorite sights.

I miss home. Tell her I said hello. Give her a kiss for me.

12 Likes

Yyyyyeah that wouldn’t be weird. Nope.

6 Likes

Excited to follow along! Have a great trip!

3 Likes

I would pay money for you to kiss Main Street for me.

Anyone else??

We could raise money for Give Kids the World!

12 Likes

I guess that’s your early morning happy face?? :rofl:
Have a great trip!! Looking forward to following along.

4 Likes

I didn’t think it was that bad. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

When I clicked on this thread and saw that it was a trip report by you my face did the same thing the sloth’s face from Zootopia did when hearing a joke. Such a nice thing to have on a Monday morning. Can’t wait to follow along!! :partying_face::partying_face:

16 Likes

I’d do it for you. Main Street looks pretty clean. (But I live in New York City, so almost everything else looks cleaner in comparison…)

4 Likes

As Por:FQ was the third stop on the route, I decided to bail out at stop 1, Saratoga Springs, and grab the MK bus just as it was heading off. Excellent decision and it ended up saving me a LOT of time. Probably would’ve been near 11 before I got to the contemporary otherwise.

After a bit of breath holding, I connected perfectly to the hotel’s network and logged into work no problem. So now I get to watch the monorails pass through throughout the day and if I’m hungry, I cna hop over to Contempo Cafe to utilize my Disney Dining Plan drink mug.

Well I’ve certainly have had worse work environments!

27 Likes

Thanks again for scoping out the outlets!!

6 Likes

What kind of phone do you have? Those wide angle photos are impressive!

iPhone 11 Pro. I’m actually not a huge fan of the wide angle. I find it to have a very limited use case

1 Like

Definitely, but good to have the option without needing to use a clip-on lens (which I have, but never use because why would I carry it around with me?). I think the wide angle could come in handy during a trip report though. :wink:

2 Likes

absolutely. And if nothing else, it allows portrait mode to work at 1x zoom.

1 Like

So the report is kinda on hold for a bit. Work sucks, tell a friend, but it at least enables trips to Disney World. And I am well aware of how fortunate I am to actually work AT Disney. This is gonna be the best day of work in a while. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

You are very welcome!

I suppose a trip report about the work you’re doing might not be quite as thrilling. Hopefully you’ve got something fun planned for tonight! :blush:

5 Likes

And the after work plans?? Are gonna be the very best.

3 Likes

Well right now it’s just trollin’ around Batuu. :slight_smile: Maybe get to see those X-Wings that are rumored to be flying around :wink: (but I doubt it)

8 Likes

WooHoo! A live Randall trip report. Happy to be following along with you!

3 Likes