Holy Christmas Crowds…a semi live trip report

Little Mermaid and Space Mtn. Now off to Disney Springs because naturally my teen didn’t tell me her tennis shoes had a hole in them before we left home. :roll_eyes: I fully plan to stop at Jock Lindsay’s for a recovery drink.

26 Likes

I love all the pictures! I hope you have a great trip!

7 Likes

Fabulous photos!!

6 Likes

Drunk hippo is the best!!

6 Likes

Oh she’s definitely gonna end up on the floor some in January! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Good because I don’t think she did the other weekend. Did she?

6 Likes

Great pics @Enchantedbythemouse.
Looks like you’re all having a blast.
Enjoy!!

6 Likes

Great pics!!!

6 Likes

Yep, at the penguin bar!

18 Likes

Oh yes. I remember now.

5 Likes

Yes, you just don’t remember it since it was your birthday.

7 Likes

Got shoes from Springs and stopped at Wilderness Lodge to get gingerbread and take in the tree. Found a ceramic paint craft to do with Bri as well. Fun craft for $8. Now on the wait list for Geyser Point.

24 Likes

Did you meet up with @Flavita ?

Y’all are both there!

7 Likes

Exactly. That was a fun birthday.

4 Likes

No! I didn’t know @Flavita was here!

5 Likes

Cranberry gin holiday drink. It’s yummy.

17 Likes

Aaah pity. I tagged you, but had no idea you were there too.

8 Likes

Dinner was amazing. We thought about doing a park tonight but our resort hot tub and balcony are calling our name.

23 Likes

Not many people in the pool tonight so DDs got unlimited slide rides. The hot tub was fantastic. Snacking on the balcony now and going to watch the MVMCP fireworks tonight.

23 Likes

Yesterday was our arrival day and we went Hollywood studios, but I didn’t start the trip report until today. A quick recap. We were lucky enough to get a golden ticket for MMRR being down. We knocked out several rides in just a few hours.

26 Likes