Hollywood & Vine- no lunch?

I noticed on the WDW website they stop showing lunch times for reservations about mid-May for Hollywood and Vine. Any word on why this might be? They state the Fantasmic Dining Package includes lunch or dinner, but now only shows breakfast and early dinner times on the reservation. Ideas?

I wonder if they are updating the system:

I agree with @SillySamsMom.

You might try your luck and call. But definitely keep trying if you want a Minnie lunch!

It seems everything after March 19 is kind of screwed up. I have a Fantasmic dining package on March 21 that reads “Minnie’s Seasonal Dine”, but the Disney site doesn’t show any theme after the 19th.

At first, I was concerned that they were going to discontinue it, but then Disney announced that it’s being extended to lunch in May. So I suspect that they just haven’t posted all of the details to their web site yet. Last spring, it was a “Springtime Dine”, which I would expect to be repeated this year.

But in the back of my mind, I do wonder if we’re going to show up and find a character-less overpriced buffet. :frowning:

Will the Disney Junior characters not come back for lunch later in the year? We are going in the fall, and my little ones (ages 4 and 2) will be looking forward to that. Its hard to get them to a breakfast on time.

I don’t get the impression that it is a limited offer. Breakfast time at H&V seem to go until 10:45 am.