Hollywood Studios

Would you manage to GO to Hollywood Studios in December with kids of 7, 4 and 2 even with the news of closing some attractions during the last days? If not, what would be your best choices?

Do you have Star Wars fans? JEDI training is very popular. Disney JR is well represented. TSMM is great. H and V has a popular character lunch for that age group. If you have girls Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid (it may close though).

If you have Park Hoppers you have a good half day IMHO. if no PH? I’d probably skip it

TSMM is fantastic, you could eat at SCI fi diner which is fun.
Minnie has her own parlour there for character greet too, and Sorcerer Mickey.
what dates in December are you going - the Osborne lights are there I think, that would be beautiful.

Thank you! I am planning to GO December 28. We already reserved for Fantasmic package at Hollywood and Vine. We’ve appreciated our Meets and Greets last year but it seems like some attractions would closed…

We aren’t intense park commandos so HS is great for us. Usually do TSMM twice, once at RD and once with FPP. They love the HISTK playground, also. Our basic TP with kids similar ages to yours (4/2, then 5/3, now 6/4 includes):
TSMM, Meet Toy Story characters, Muppetvision3D, DisJr, snack, VOTLM, DisJr Meet and Greet (whoever’s around), TSMM FPP, lunch at H&V or Sci Fi, Frozen Singalong, Star Tours, Jedi Training, BATB, big kids to ToT, HISTK playground. Haven’t done either big effects show (Indy/Sweat-Mulch).
Also, Osborne lights are magic, my kids gaped at them for a whole hour.

1 Like

I have to say… and I totally respect the people who took the time to answer above with their honest opinions… but when I hear and read justifications for continuing to attend DHS (even for a half day), I kinda roll my eyes. That park has been gutted.

Each to their own. I’m planning 2 days. We would happily ride TOT, RNRC and ST over and over.

2 Likes

They have starbucks… so I’m happy to go!