Hollywood Studios Shows - Your Opinion Please

Probably a good idea. Beauty and the Beast is kind of out of the way. If worse comes to worse, we can go to the 5:00 showing and only see one or the other of the character meets. All these things will probably change after ADR day. These are based on certain times for Sanaa at early lunch and Biergarten at latest dinner.

1 Like

HS is the only place to meet Olaf. Frozen sing a long is a must do - even for DH who isn’t into animated movies. Agree BATB is a must see. DH took our DD 5 at the time to the Little Mermaid show and he said it was cute for kids. I have no first hand experience as I was holding onto dear life on TOT at the time. I screamed like a little girl.

Not doing Fantasmic? I love that show. I know some say it is a once and done, but for me I have to see it every trip.

Not too interested in M&G with Olaf. He’s not my favorite character.

No, not doing Fantasmic! again. We’ve seen it twice and although it was magical the first time, not so much the second time for us. I am considering the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam, but not sure. If so, that would be different night.

What time is the reservation at Biergarten? If it is at 7:00, you might be cutting it close to get from HS to Epcot. I also agree that you might be tight for time getting a seat at BATB. The others would probably all fit though. We love the shows at HS. Our plan for our day there is to hit all of the rides before lunch then just enjoy shows for the afternoon.

I’m hoping to get the latest reservation of the night at Biergarten. If I can’t, I will rearrange HS. Hopefully doing the earliest Sanaa lunch before HS, too. ADR day is Tuesday, so we’ll see. Nothing can be set in stone until I have the actual ADRs set. :slight_smile: wish me luck.

I can always move B&B to the next showing. Heck, I’d be okay missing Indiana Jones… I know, sacrilege…