Hollywood Studios First-Timer

The RnRC single rider line is much slower than the EE one. We’ve waited in it 30 mins when the posted time was 40 mins.

1 Like

I LOVE Hollywood Studios! It could easily be a full day park without even touching the Star Wars stuff. It has something for every age bracket. Food, eh…that’s less than desirable - although I have yet to eat at Hollywood Brown & Derby. Go, you’ll have fun!

DH and I enjoyed the park. We hadn’t been to WDW in 9 years so it was like going for the first time all over again. It wasn’t really busy when we were there so we saw all of the things we wanted. We are not Star Wars people but I can see how you could possibly need an extra half to whole day just for those things. We did RnR, TOT, TSMM x2, Muppets, Mermaid, B&B, Indy, Frozen, Fantasmic, M&Gs with Moana, Mickey, Minnie, Olaf, plus ate at both Pizzerizzo and 50s. We could have done more but the hours were super short that day (9-7).

We are not big Star Wars people and we were able to spend a full day in DHS easy! Do all of the shows… especially Frozen! The Frozen show had us laughing so hard we were in tears! ToT is my favorite ride out of all of the parks because the drops change every time, so it’s always new and exciting. I could ride it 10 times in a row and have a blast every time. F! is my favorite night time show… it’s a classic! We ate at 50’sPT in Nov and it was our second favorite meal of the trip behind BOG! I highly recommend it! Also don’t forget to try a carrot cake cookie! I crave them on a regular basis now lol! Even though DHS is not my favorite park I’m never disappointed! :smiley: Have a wonderful trip!

1 Like

We went to HS for the first time last Spring, and my 4yo nephew loved it the most. Indiana Jones was his favorite experience of the whole trip, I think. And while he was very shy earlier meeting Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Chewbacca, he totally warmed up to Jake at the H&V breakfast. He got out of his seat to meet him and even hugged him - that alone made the whole day worth it.

We didn’t do any of the thrill rides, but really liked TSM and the Frozen Singalong. I went on GMR by myself while the kids (and their parents) played at the Honey I Shrunk the Kinds playground - which they LOVED and is, unfortunately not there anymore.