Hollywood and vine- star wars

Any chance the Star wars dinner at Hollywood and vine will get a permanent place? it seem so cool!! and good for boys… not much out there for them… as in lots of princess meals… any “boyish” suggestions

My DS9 absolutely loves the character interaction at Garden Grill. Mickey mimed pitching a ball to him last year b/c he was wearing a baseball shirt. He also enjoys CP but more for the build your own sundae. The characters are fine, but not as interactive.

Ooo…sorry I didn’t see this three days ago @chilepeppr4. I have two boys - 7 and 10 years old. They chose ‘Ohana breakfast for their character meal in February. I had scheduled Tusker House for us, but they read the kids’ guide book I bought them and insisted that Stitch is way cooler than Donald. It was a lot of fun, so I’m glad we did it. They also really loved our lunch at Sci Fi in Hollywood Studios. They thought the B-movie clips were hilarious. My DS7 is a big history fan, so he requested Liberty Tree Tavern for his birthday lunch at Magic Kingdom. The food was VERY good. The lunch menu has a lot more choices than their dinner menu. The boys also loved the food at Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge. They were kind of ambivalent about Be Our Guest. They liked the Beast, but the food was a bit rich and the atmosphere a bit too fancy for them.