Hollywood and Vine reservation

Going 2nd week in December - would love to try Hollywood and Vine. Is this a hard reservation to get? Also would love to hear peoples opinions on this restaurant. Thanks!!

The reports I’ve seen suggest the change to the format have been very positive. People are saying the food was really good. Maybe it’s gone from being the worst buffet on site to a good TS.

1 Like

I tried for H&V for 7 people in December at 3 a.m. my time, 6 a.m eastern time, for day 60 and 60 +5 and could get nothing, not lunch, not dinner, not splitting the group. The only way that I got HBD was to make a group of 4 and a group of 3.
I found ADRs very difficult this upcoming trip.

Yes, me too. And availability for changing around the schedule is not there. At all. The only way to get anything is with reservation finder

1 Like

I was afraid if that. I guess I’ll try reservation finder if I can’t get anything.

1 Like

I’ve been scouring for ADRs several times per day over the past week for our trip and have not seen anything for H&V available. But, I have found plenty of other ADRs. I have res finder going as well but it has only found one thing for me which was gone when I saw it 20 minutes later. Seems like it might not be checking as often as it used to anymore.

1 Like

I was able to get H&V holiday dine for 12/6 for a 5:15 dinner for 2 and booked it at 60+3 I think. It does seem hard to get. That was the only slot available that I saw and haven’t seen any others pop up since. I’m excited about it for sure.

2 Likes

I suspect it’s very popular because it’s one of only a handful of character dining options. Plus the good reviews are encouraging people to give it a try.

1 Like