Holiday Trip

Have been to WDW many times but never over the holidays. Have a trip from 12/16-12/19 with MVMCP tickets and CP dinner package booked. I want to take a slower pace and enjoy the holiday sights, sounds, smell and treats. Willing to skip some attractions to enjoy the Holiday season at Disney. What should I put on my trip to do list?

All of the resorts are decorated and some have really adorable displays. I spent an evening walking around the boardwalk and remember a train display and chocolate fireplace. Of course, my experience is almost 10 years old so hopefully someone here can give you updated information.

The Jungle Cruise has a holiday overlay. That's about the only ride I can think of that is different.

This is a good thought. They all are great, but you should certainly make time to ride the monorail to stop and walk around each of the monorail resorts. So pretty!

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/events/holiday-christmas I forgot about the carousel at the Beach Club. The tag at the end of Illuminations was good (but obviously not memorable to me!).