Holiday Trip

Have been to WDW many times but never over the holidays. Have a trip from 12/16-12/19 with MVMCP tickets and CP dinner package booked. I want to take a slower pace and enjoy the holiday sights, sounds, smell and treats. Willing to skip some attractions to enjoy the Holiday season at Disney. What should I put on my trip to do list?

All of the resorts are decorated and some have really adorable displays. I spent an evening walking around the boardwalk and remember a train display and chocolate fireplace. Of course, my experience is almost 10 years old so hopefully someone here can give you updated information.

2 Likes

The Jungle Cruise has a holiday overlay. That’s about the only ride I can think of that is different.

This is a good thought. They all are great, but you should certainly make time to ride the monorail to stop and walk around each of the monorail resorts. So pretty!

Holiday (Christmas) Activities I forgot about the carousel at the Beach Club. The tag at the end of Illuminations was good (but obviously not memorable to me!).

1 Like