Holiday festivities in December?

Oh. Okay. I thought you meant three Christmas shows. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The horror make up show?

If so, I concur. It was highly entertaining.

3 Likes

And I’m not bitter that I still didn’t meet Beetlejuice. I’m not.

Beetlejuice.
Beetlejuice.

Worth a go :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

6 Likes

Yes. I try to leave the “horror” out, because it’s really just a comedy show!

2 Likes

But was Beetlejuice the beginning part of the show? You just didn’t meet him outside up close?

2 Likes

This past December it felt much more holiday-y than WDW. Even if you don’t do any of the rides, there is plenty to see and enjoy to keep you entertained.

A hot butterbeer in Hogsmead listening to the Frog Choir or watching the Tri Wizard performers with the castle over my shoulder is one of my favorite theme park experiences ever.

Like, ever, ever.

Also, this.

Oh I’m so excited for you!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Not for us :woman_shrugging:t4:

Didn’t see, hear or smell him. I think a sandworm must’ve got him :grimacing:

Now, there were two people who hosted the show we watched. One was a comedian and the other was a make up artist (although also very funny). I don’t remember either of their names. The guy who was the make up artist could, given enough makeup, look very much like the Beetlejuice I’ve seen in the parks on YouTube. Could be the same guy. I’ve no idea :woman_shrugging:t4:
Either way, he wasn’t ‘Beetlejuice’ when we saw him.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s too bad.

For us, he was the pre-show (made snarky comments as guests walked in and hit on women). And had part in the beginning portion of the show. I thought he was way funnier than in the movie.

You will meet him someday!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’m ridiculously excited for Universal for Thanksgiving week! I’m keeping my eyes out for their holiday VIP tour and will book it for my family as soon as humanly possible.

2 Likes

Oooh what does that normally entail?

Last year included a reserved area for the parade, a grinch meet & greet with cookie & hot chocolate bar, reserved seating for the stage show of “how the grinch stole Christmas”, a Santa meet & greet, and a view of the Hogwarts castle Christmas projection show after the park closed.

Hoping it’s offered again this year. I think it was around $70 pp last year & you needed a park to park ticket.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome!

1 Like

Aside from the meet and greets, that really sounds amazing…assuming it is crowded enough to warrant it. Price isn’t too bad, either.

2 Likes

Yes, and I know for a fact that Thanksgiving week (when we’re going) will absolutely be crowded. It probably wouldn’t be worth it if you’re going during a slower period.

The price point is so much nicer than the extra holiday events at the house of mouse. It also doesn’t include as much, but I don’t need it to.

2 Likes

I have gone full ham and bought a wand for my trip. We’re really doing this!

6 Likes

Woohoo!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Only $30 on Mercari too. Now I just gotta figure out how to carry it.

2 Likes