Holiday events in November

WDW regular here thinking about a trip across the country to DL next holiday season. Is there anything I would be missing out on holiday wise by visiting in November vs December? I know in WDW the holiday food booths and Candlelight Processional in Epcot don’t start until after Thanksgiving and some resorts and other holiday happenings don’t start until later as well. I wouldn’t want to miss out on anything, but don’t think I can pull off the back to back DL to WDW trip I was originally imagining.

Everything was in full swing by 11/18

2 Likes

You had 4 day park hoppers right?

1 Like

Yes.

I’d have liked an extra day to the trip. That way we could have gone a little more hard core and had a day in the middle to just chill.

1 Like

I’m debating the time myself. It really sucks it’s so far away. Last time I was there for a conference so I had 2 park days, 3 conference days, then 2.5 park days before departing late in the day.

I enjoyed the pace we kept but would have liked one more park day OR to have two park days, a chill day, and then two more park days.

I’m not sure you can buy more than a 4-day ticket out there.

I should probably buy them asap before they are Chapeked.

1 Like

5 days is the max number for DLR.

2 Likes

Were all the food booths open in DCA? We ate some great things, my favorite was the Holiday spiced chicken wings.

1 Like

Yes! We enjoyed our snacks - we bought one pass and each ate 4 things. My favorite was that pork belly HOLY GOODNESS was it good!

3 Likes

I stole this from a post from @93111tink. But this shows you the start date for Christmas was 11/12.

3 Likes

I didn’t try it, but my friend did and said it was great. Now I need to go back! :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s great info! Thanks!

1 Like