Hello, we’re (DH, DS5, me) going to WDW this November. My plan is to hit Epcot on four different days with different goals each day. Can you please take a peak and suggest any improvements? Do you think TSMM tack on is overkill? All feedback is appreciated. Thank you!
11/11 (Tuesday) - Goal: See Illuminations. [AK in the morning (use no FPPs). Nap. Take AoA bus. Enter main gate @ 5 PM.]
- FW: Nemo, Seas Main Tank, Crush. Soaring (w/FPPs with child swap)
- WS: Agent P – Mexico, Gran Fiesta Tour
- Dinner: La Hacienda (ADR for 7:45 PM) and Illuminations.
- Leave via main gate. Bus to AoA.
11/13 (Friday) - Goal: Get pizza… DH and DS loves pizza!!! Our rest day. [Take AoA bus to HS. Do TSMM (with FPP). Ship to Epcot, enter international gate @ 11:00 AM.]
- Lunch: Via Napoli (ADR for 11:30 AM). Use TS credits, take leftovers with us.
- WS: Agent P - Japan, Morocco, France. Italy and America will be visits.
- Leave via international gate. Back to AoA for nap before 1900 Park Fare (ADR for 5:10 PM)
11/16 (Monday) - Goal: Character meal. Our rest day. [Take AoA bus. Enter main gate @ 9:00 AM.]
- FW: SoaT
- Breakfast: Akershus (ADR for 10:35 AM).
- WS: Agent P – Norway, China, Germany, UK. Canada will be a visit. Take Friendship ship from Germany across lake.
- Leave via international gate. Might do TSMM (with FPP) if make it to HS by 3 PM. Bus to AoA.
11/19 (Thursday) - Goal: Pizza and redeem extra credits on snacks for trip home and beyond. [Drive. Park at Boardwalk. Enter international gate @ noon.]
- WS: Hit any countries we want to see again.
- Germany: Hit Karamell-Kuche to redeem credits.
- Lunch: Via Napoli (ADR for 2:30 PM). Out of TS credits, pay OOP. Order mezzo, take leftovers for trip home.
- France: Hit L’Glaces de Artisan and Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie to redeem credits.
- Leave via international gate. Head on home!