Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Does anyone here have any personal experience at this resort? I’ve read good things about it on Trip Advisor, but people are not happy with the shuttle service.

Friends of ours stayed there. They loved it and didn’t mention anything about the shuttle. I find that for most onsite and certainly those off site - driving myself is always better.

YES it is $20. But what is your time worth?

We stayed there when it first opened in 2009 for one night and had an interesting view of Pop Century and part of Illuminations out our window. It feels like any other Hilton, and will be very different than the Disney bubble. I would also make sure you see all the hidden fees first, resort charge, parking, charge for shuttle, etc. we drove our car from GA, so we didn’t use their busses, but there was a parking charge at the resort AND the parks. That stung a bit.

No dog in the fight. Never stayed at Hilton Bonnet, however, if you are a Costco member, that hotel is one of their DW packages. Might be worth investigating if you haven’t already.

and if you are at Costco - get the Sausage sandwich 0 $2.69 - worth the yearly membership!!!

1 Like

We stayed there last year for a runDisney race weekend. My DS11 loved the pool and lazy river. We had great views from our room. The hotel is definitely nice, but I just didn’t get the same feeling as staying at a Disney hotel. We had a car, but we did use the shuttle to get to the Disney races and had no issues. Those were race specific shuttles though.