Hilton Head check out day question

Due to the craziness this year and rescheduling twice, I’m hoping the 3rd time is the charm and booked for August 2021. I had extra points refunded to me that were going to go unused so I booked a night at Hilton Head to stay on our way down to Disney World instead of just some random I95 Hotel.

The plan is to get there on a Thursday late afternoon and spend Friday morning enjoying the beach before heading to the world to check in. So I guess my long-winded question is how are the facilities at Hilton Head if we were to use them to get cleaned-up/changed after the beach before we drive to Florida and how accommodating is the place with using the facilities once you have checked out?

1 Like

I’ve never had a problem using facilities like pools and restrooms/showers/changing rooms at any DVC hotels on check out day.

good to hear, appreciate it. I’ve only utilized facilities early on a check-in day at Saratoga but have never been to Hilton Head.

Let me know what you think of the resort. My family frequents HHI but we always stay at the Marriott vacation club since my parents own there. We’ve driven by the Disney DVC many times and I’ve wondered what it would be like to stay there.

The beaches at HHI are fantastic (assuming you like mild surf), but from what I can tell Disney is not directly on the beach. I assume they have a shuttle or something.

1 Like