Highway in the Sky Dine Around

I’m such a fussy eater, having read Josh’s review I think I’d only eat dessert! And I don’t drink wine, though the cocktails look good. I don’t think it’s for me. I love the idea though.

1 Like

We went in May as a group of 3, myself and two kids (barely over 21 and WC bound), We enjoyed it a lot, and have decided to take a first time visitor with us late August. As above, the food was excellent, drinks well balanced, service above and beyond. Due to mobility issues we needed alternate routes, and had our own CM. You are paying for an event, but it seemed well worth the price.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m super excited. all the links and reviews are perfect. We are not allergic to anything, and I try not to be a baby about mushrooms and fish eggs…I think it will be great. The night before our first Halloween party - without kids!

2 Likes

2 years later and I’ll have to search for recent online reviews as well but thanks for this! Helpful as DH and I plan our fall anniversary trip!

1 Like

I was going to add some info but it’ll be outdated from 2017 and then I realised I’d already commented anyway! It’ll be interesting to hear how it’s getting on. We absolutely loved it. We even made our own DIY version around the hotels in DLP. Except we only had a signature cocktail in each hotel and finished at the Newport Bay for a meal which was absolutely delicious.

Doesn’t look like there are any dates in October 2019. Will they open soon?

My mom and I did the Dine Around in January of this year. I had every intention of writing a review because I knew there weren’t many on here…but then life intervened and I never got back to it. We had an absolutely fantastic time and am happy to answer any questions you have!

1 Like

Wow, SO crazy that you just bumped this AS I was searching for this. I think I would really like to book it for my parents! Does it not run on Friday nights?

Does anyone have an idea of when October or November will open for booking? Probably looking for 10/31 or 11/1. Thanks!

1 Like

It doesn’t run on Fridays right now…and actually, when I took it, I think it was only running 2 days a week, so they’ve already opened up more days! I assume it is because the restaurants are busier on the weekend nights.

We’re planning a trip in March, but it appears that they are no longer taking reservations… at least not past December. Or is this typical? How do I find out?