Hi there everyone!

Just figured I’d say “hiya pals!” over here too! Introduced myself on chat today and I’m so glad I did. Total disney freak here. Love this community already. I’ve been a longtime off and on lurker. :heart:

9 Likes

welcome!!

Have fun over here. Lots of information that’s searchable.

The social area over here is LaCava.
http://forum.touringplans.com/c/la-cava-del-chat

There are two daily threads: one “clean” (pretty much G-rated) and one “open” (kinda pg-13-ish and tends to test the boundaries).

Hope to see you around.

2 Likes

Welcome to the dark side! Check out the La Cava section and feel free to participate in the Daily Open Threads (there’s a Clean thread, and a much more “Filthy” thread haha)

3 Likes

Dammit you beat me by 10 seconds!!

3 Likes

I had a reply… but I’ll save it for the open thread someday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I love your username!

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the warm welcome. Think I’ll have an avocado marg in La Cava! Thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

Greetings! Glad you stopped by.

Tons o info here, searchable, and so many knowledgeable people hanging around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Adele! Really liked you in If/Then

1 Like

Welcome! It is always nice to meet another Disney freak ( imagine, some people think that is not a compliment)!

1 Like

Welcome! Always nice to have new faces here. Feel free to chime in whenever you have something to say, even if you think it’s been said before – that’s what makes this place work so well.

1 Like