HHN Frequent Fear Passes on sale!

This could have gone in the Universal “update” posts, but I know a lot of people have been waiting on FF to go on sale. Wanted to make sure it didn’t go unnoticed…

2 Likes

When’s your next trip? Are you doing HHN?

I have a trip in about three weeks and then again in Mid-Sept for HHN! Very excited!!

I bought single night tickets for HHN to avoid a sell-out. Now I need to convert them to FF passes!

1 Like

Cool.
Looking forward to following both trips, but especially your HHN trip :+1:t2:

1 Like

This is my first HHN! I hope it lives up to the hype!

1 Like

Let us know how you did converting. I decided on one night. Every year the multi night tickets get dropped later and later…

1 Like

I’m going to do it tonight over the phone. It looks like I’m going to SAVE money! My 2 nights of dated tickets were about $157 w/ tax. The cheapest FF pass that covers my dates for my trip is $130 + tax. (around $145)

I guess I’ll get a refund on my credit card? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

FYI - I was able to do it. It was a bit of a hassle. The TMs hadn’t been trained on how to do it properly and this was the first day. I got to be someone’s guinea pig / training.

I saved a little more than $18 per pass. It is going back on my credit card.

However, I no longer have a ticket in the App. I have to print out my e-mail confirmation and pick them up at the hotel / will call kisoks.

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve never had a problem upgrading/giving them more money in person. Glad to see they could make the transaction over the phone.

1 Like