Hershey Park packed today, crowd calendars said ghost town

Sundays are typically decent days to go. We typically go on Sundays.

And yeah, I hate Fast Track for that very reason.

1 Like

They’re especially good days to go during football season.

2 Likes

Yeah… I bet any time the Eagles are playing a big game you can stroll into Hershey!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s my favorite to use for when I go to SoCal, and then I use Lines for individual line info. In fact, I think Is It Packed was how I found TP and the forums in the first place…

1 Like

DS23 grew up near Philly and is a huge Eagles fan, this made me lol.

2 Likes

I found “Is It Packed” back when I was trying to go to DLR for the first time. (Still planning that trip! Maybe one day! :crossed_fingers:)

I think it may be better for overall crowd levels, for DLR, than TP… :innocent:

2 Likes

Here were my waits yesterday. I think the morning rain made some people change their plans. It was not at all full.

3 Likes

There are also Steelers and Ravens fans in that neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Does Thrill Data have a place to track your waits? Is this an app interface, or browser? Either way, looks like a great day! Sorry you didn’t get to ride Reese’s Peanut Butter Crunch or whatever it was that you missed. :rofl:

2 Likes

I just had it on chrome and hit “activate in-park mode”, then it gives directions. Here I had the Candymonium timer going:

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

That ride always has a huge line. It is the slowest loading non kiddie ride I have ever seen. If you aren’t on it first thing in the morning forget it. Laff Track probably take second place.

HersheyPark is not the best at loading and unloading rides.

4 Likes

Yeah we were not interested in Cupfusion. It was Wildcat’s Revenge @Jeff_AZ that was down so we didn’t get to try.

:100:

2 Likes

Same difference. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh wow. I didn’t know I could use this at other parks. In Sunday I was standing in line wishing I could time my waot.

2 Likes