Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Thanks!

1 Like

I wonder if the best course will be to stay away from AC in the morning and ride everything else. Then go there later. I’ll have to keep tabs on that before our August trip.

3 Likes

This was my plan anyway! For me, AC is a novelty, a sidebar … I’ll go if there’s time but wouldn’t be sad to miss it. But the rest of Disneyland is what I’ve really been missing!

2 Likes

DS16 literally asked for this trip for AC soooooooo it’s all about that for us.

It pretty much went like, “Mom did you hear about the robotic Spidey swinging around over the new AC in Disneyland…I want to see that.”

4 Likes

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

MiceChat had an article today where they covered this:

Avengers Campus Normalizing – That crazy 6 hour line to get into the land has mostly disappeared. While there is still a line in the morning, it’s gone by as early as 11am and always by 3 pm (ish).

Also @lolabear_la will have recent on-the-ground data available for us when she gets a chance. :slight_smile:

Btw, the article also says that Fantasmic could be returning in August (based on their sources close to the show)!

4 Likes

Fantastic or should I say Fantasmic! I want to share this with out first timer friends. The DLR version is my favorite version and the best nighttime show they have in DLR.

3 Likes

I know I’m secretly hoping it sneaks back early just like everything else has. Lol I’m there July 10-14 and I loooooove fantasmic!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/OOCParks/status/1408198577382313986?s=19
A friend just shared this video :flushed: In Toontown, making way for the new MMRR. So sad. I have no idea why they are doing this during the day

1 Like
3 Likes

A new Disney survey! I think they are getting a feel for the new passholder program

5 Likes

Did you answer the phone call? Was it from USAA? (They are located in San Antonio.:wink:)

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I am soo squirrelly :crazy_face: Didn’t notice that until I posted it :flushed::roll_eyes: I was going to delete it then thought screw it :rofl: I didn’t answer because I was worried it would boot me out if the survey

2 Likes

I think it was a scammer, so don’t worry about it. :joy:

2 Likes

Batterhorn cam showing fireworks tonight!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Is this live streamed?

1 Like

You can watch live footage of Disneyland any time from the Mattercam on top of the Howard Johnson Anaheim hotel:

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Somebody is bored! It keeps panning to different parts of the park. :laughing:

3 Likes

I think it’s on an automated pan schedule. It always cycles through the same views … over and over and over. lol

2 Likes