Help with Wizarding World Two-Day/Two-Park Plans

Yep. I think Disney has done a nice improvement on the g+ usage numbers (less people maybe when they moved to the everyday purchases). Or changed the mix at the the merge points to favor more LL folks. We used it for everything since it was on our entire package ticket. Even when you don’t need g+ for waits, the LL can still shorten your walk onto the ride.

For UXP, I really like not having to be on the phone multiple times per day to secure rides on it. That part is nice. I think we would have done much better if we used an optimized tour plan selecting ‘no’ to the xp option. It was also our first time navigating and experiencing universal. We did not have enough time to do everything we wanted to do comfortably.

3 Likes

I missed little things like a few hooks with a shelf above them located near the entry door, and a metal towel racks or shelves above the toilet in the bathroom.

If Loews installed those at Royal Pacific, it would be so helpful. Didn’t realize how much I use them at Disney’s hotels until they weren’t available at RPR.

2 Likes