Help with plans please

Day 1: Magic Kingdom Touring Plan - Day 1

Day 2: Disney and Universal Touring Plans

I clearly have us running all over the park both days. :flushed:
It’s myself, DH, & DDs (16 & 15) so we definitely could do it. I’m just concerned we will spend so much time going all over the place unnecessarily, we won’t have time to just enjoy the park.
I really feel like a fish out of water trying to plan this trip and we only have 34 days to go.

Thanks!

How do you have your settings arranged? You can select “walk less” or “wait less”. If you don’t want to criss-cross, move the slider all the way to “walk less”

That being said, Day 1 doesn’t look bad at all. There is that Philharmagic at step 7 that I would probably consider moving to before or after Peter Pan (and most times at Philharmagic there is no wait beyond the wait for the show in progress to finish). And Space Mountain is a little out of whack (maybe see about moving that to a time more in keeping with your Tomorrowland stint - maybe in the 9:00 hour which would give you til 10, which would work), but overall it’s not bad at all.

Day 2: Do you realize you have Buzz and COP on day1 and day2? I can almost see doing Buzz twice, but I would do COP only once. To make the plan more friendly, I would plan to do the first show of the Trolley Show, then go to the Treehouse (no wait, short attraction), and then hit the Jungle Cruise. It would also be good to try to get an earlier FPP for BTMRR. Then, consider adding the train into your plan to get from BTMRR to Tomorrowland - very relaxing and takes the walking out of getting to the other side of the park. Know, also, that SOTMK is something you do throughout the day along the way.

I agree with @OBNurseNH. Other than the 7 dwarfs and splash fast pass plusseses the walking is pretty minnie-mized. Also, adjust the settings as suggested, optimize and see if you think it is better. You can always change it back.

1 Like

Okay, I “think” I have it down a little better now.

Day 1: Magic Kingdom Touring Plan - Day 1

Day 2: Disney and Universal Touring Plans

I think day 1 looks better, but day 2 looks worse now IMO. I feel like you’re ping-ponging back and forth:
BTMRR---->IASW---->HM

and then again here:
POTC-----> CBJ ------> JC (though I suppose you can use that little cut through tunnel so that might not be so bad)

Why not do FOF Parade on Day 2 - you have 409 minutes of free time and plenty of time to get a good spot after you do Main St Philharmonic. Day 1 I feel like you’re cutting it a little close.

1 Like