Help with a touring plan

Can someone help this user?

Dear sir, madam,
I’ve heard you can make a plan of a Walt Disney World trip, so i really like you to do that, (we are struggeling with the times to go to the attractions). I’ve some information for you:
We have 1 day at the Magic kingdom (december 28) and we would like to visit: Seven dwarfs mine train, space mountain, splash mountain, big thunder mountain, Pirates of the carribean, little mermaid (under the sea). So would you Please make a plan for us (with the recommend fastpasses). Sorry for my bad English!

Sincerely, Thomas Warmenhoven
thomaswarmenhoven@kpnmail.nl

In my opinion, the best way to secure all these attractions is to arrive in MK at rope drop and head directly to Adventureland and Frontierland (less crowded in the early morning).
I would ride Pirates of the Carribean, Splash Mountain and BTMR first thing in the morning and take FP+ for the other three attractions (7DMT, Space Mountain and Little Mermaid).

You can take these FP+ early in the morning (like 9h30, 10h30 and 11h30) to have a chance of getting a decent 4th FP+. In fact, Little Mermaid could be available as a 4th FP+ and you may replace Little Mermaid with another attraction (like Enchanted Tale with Belle, Peter Pan’s Flight or The Haunted Mansion) in your original 3 FP+ reservation. However, without FP+, touring MK in the afternoon can mean a lot of time standing in lines.

You can also take these FP+ for your afternoon (like 13h00, 14h00 and 15h00) and try to do as much possible without them in the morning, before the more crowded afternoon.

Have a good time !

Do you have tickets and have you made any fast passes? Are these the only attractions you want? What time will you arrive? Do you want us to make you a personalized touring plan using touring plans or suggest the order and times?