Help With 1 Day DL Plan

I was wondering if anyone here is good at Touring Plans? We are going on our first trip to DL, and DD is going to be in a workshop the first morning we are at DL, so I am trying to make a TP for the morning where we ride the rides that are less important to her and then do all of her must do’s after she arrives. My plan is to get her around 10:30 for our 10:40 breakfast reservation at Minnie’s breakfast for my other daughters birthday. It is for Wednesday, June 29.
I also want to see characters as much as possible, possibly in the morning instead of some of the rides, so any character tips would be appreciated. I figure we will cover a bunch at the breakfast! She will definitely miss Peter Pan and we are fine with that since we can ride it at WDW. I am wanting to leave the park pretty close to right after the parade, but is there a spot we can watch the parade close to BTMRR?
I am hoping we can catch it and then run to BTMRR on our way out. I know all of these plans need to be flexible based on FP return times, but it gives me a guide. I am thinking we could do Matterhorn in the afternoon for our second time with my older DD. The other option is in the morning when older DD is not with us, My stepson and I could grab a child swap if my 7 year old does not want to ride it and then he could ride it by himself and I could ride later with my older DD? I am not sure how Child Swap works here. How many people can use it for the return?
Another person mentioned that my night time plan might not work to ride rides after the Fireworks. It is too crazy in Frontierland and New Orleans Square after the 9:30 Fireworks before the 11:00 parade and that we should just wait in between, but that is a whole hour of ride time when we will most likely have FP for Splash and BTMRR! How can this be that we can’t ride rides this time of evening in the area? If this is true, I guess we might have to miss them because I think the parade will be our cut-off for how long my kids can make it. This will make me sad! Here is my proposed plan.

8 AM Rope Drop
Fantasyland first
Peter Pan’s Flight
Matterhorn Bobsleds- Use Child Swap?
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
Mad Tea Party/Alice in Wonderland/ Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride/ King Arthur Carousel

10:23 am Space Mountain FASTPASS Booth (Runner)- We will do this as early as we get DD in the park because we will need her in the park to do this correct? She will be at DCA for a workshop in the morning.
Return Time: 12:30pm-1:30pm

10:40 am Plaza Inn Minnie’s Breakfast for 60 minutes

Snow White’s Scary Adventures/ Pinocchio’s Daring Journey/ Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Space Mountain w/ FP
12:51pm or whenever our FP Return time is

Star Tours FASTPASS Booth (runner) Return Time: 5:40pm-6:40pm
Pixie Hollow (Move above Space Mountain if necessary)
The Royal Hall/ Storytelling at Royal Theatre 3:15pm
3:40 pm Indiana Jones Adventure FASTPASS Booth (Runner) Return Time: 7:00pm-8:00pm

Buzz FP Booth (Runner) Return Time:4:10- 5:10
3:40 Line up for Mickey’s Soundsational Parade
Showtime: 4:30pm

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage or Matterhorn
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

6:00 pm Star Tours: The Adventures Continue w/ FP
Splash Mountain FASTPASS Booth if any left (runner) Return Time: 9:55- 10:55pm
6:20 pm Blue Bayou
Pirates of the Caribbean
8 Indiana Jones Adventure w/ FP
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad FASTPASS Booth if available (runner) Return Time: 10:35- 11:35
Jungle Cruise
8:45 Line up for Disneyland Forever Fireworks Showtime: 9:30pm
Haunted Mansion/ The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
10:15 Splash Mountain w/ FP
Line up for Paint The Night Parade Showtime: 11:00pm
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad w/ FP