Help ticket bridging to Annual Pass

Very confused and given conflicting information and no one at Disney will confirm anything unless I walk up to a guest serves counter. Which is difficult from Iowa.
This is what we have:
Me and DH 4 Day Park Hopper pass July 15-18
ME, DH and grandaughter 9 day Park Hopper Plus pass July 19-27 with free Dining.
Can ME and DH upgrade to annual pass with these passes?
I understand the dining program is not the most cost effective way to go but we are a family of 12 from July 19-27 and I wanted to cover all their meals and this was the easiest way.

Yes, Disney will gladly depart you from your money in any way possible. It might not be cost effective for you and you might actually lose money but it can be done.

1 Like

If we were to get an annual pass, my husband and I would visit again for another visit. When I add up the gate prices of the 2 tickets passes we have it comes to just over $900. I don’t want to do a lot of messing with the big family reservation but what would be your plan to do the bridge based on our trip. We usuually do Halloween Horror Nights at Universal but after last years crowds I would gladly switch to a Disney trip and take a break for a year.

Hello fellow Iowan! I’m not sure my information will help, but I had a nasty ticket error issue where essentially Disney used our 9 Day PH pass for our upcoming October trip instead of the 1 day PH for our recent March trip. Long story short, one of the options that the CM I chatted with said we might pursue to solve the problem would be to contact Guest Services (Ticketing) to see if they could exchange the 9 day PH to an annual pass. So I at least know it’s an option, because the CM herself offered it as such. Best of luck as you work for a solution!

1 Like

Thank You, I hope you are not from Davenport image

Oh NOOOO!!! I’m not. We’re currently in the Des Moines area. Bet that view REALLY makes you want to escape to the magical land of WDW!

1 Like

I am actually in Marshalltown just watching the flood status in Davenport. We had snow a few days ago so yes Disney is on our minds.

Gotta love that late Iowa spring snow, right?! :crazy_face:

1 Like