Help prioritizing ADRs for March 2020 trip

Hello all…my 180 day window for making dining reservations is coming up next week. I’ve got a list of the reservations we want to make, but need a bit of help from the knowledgeable folks here about how to prioritize them when the window opens.

Here are the ADR’s I’m looking to secure:

• Be Our Guest PPO on 180+1 (for 6 people)
  • 'Ohana for dinner on 180+4 (for 8 people)
  • Hoop-De-Doo Revue on 180+1 (6:15 p.m. seating for 6 people)
  • Raglan Road for dinner on arrival day (for 6 people)
  • Tony’s Town Square for lunch on 180+7 (for 8 people)
  • Flying Fish Cafe for dinner on 180+2 (for 2 people)
  • Yak & Yeti for dinner on 180+6 (for 8 people)
  • Happily Ever After Plaza Garden Party on 180+7 (for 6 people)

I expect Be Our Guest and 'Ohana to be the hardest of these to get, so was planning on trying for them first, but after that I’m not sure how to prioritize the rest. Perhaps most of these will be relatively easy to get at 180 days plus and/or with using the reservation finder tool. I’m a Disney newbie so not really sure what to expect…

If it were up to you, how would you prioritize the order you try to get these reservations when the ADR window opens?

Thanks!!

I don’t think you’re going to have a hard time with any of those, but you’ve certainly identified the two main candidates to prioritize.

I would do BOG first then O’hana! I don’t think you’ll have issues with the rest. With HEA desset garden party you can only book this until 1/31, I’ve been trying for my February trip but you can’t book it yet.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. Glad to know most of these shouldn’t pose an issue.

I’ll shoot for BOG then 'Ohana first and go from there.

Also make sure you have a credit card on file in My Disney Experience before your ADR day!

I got BOG PPO for December 15, 2019 at exactly 180 days.

I would recommend making a couple of extra BOG ADRS for different days in case your park days change. This reservation can be hard to get later. We have moved park days around since ADRS day. It was nice to have the extra ADRS to work with as TPS start firming up. And there may still be movement as we get to 60 FPP reservations.

and don’t forget to use TP’s Reservation Finder if there are ones you don’t get; it has worked great for me!

Great idea about making another BOG reservation. We are planning on going to MK on two days during our trip, so I’ll (try to) make reservations for both days so that we have flexibility in case the schedule changes, etc.

If I have any issues getting what I want, I’ll be sure to use the reservation finder to help out.

Thank you all for your insight!