Help picking a resort

Having trouble for our mnsshp weekend trip in October! Me, dh, ds5, ds1.5 and mom… Third year doing mnsshp… We do pool in morning, mnsshp by bus then pool or water park on check out day… So just one night! Decided can’t go back to AoA with double beds, tried POR before and did WL last year… Which pool was closed at the time. Thinking about CBR but worried about everything being so spread out! Don’t want to pay super deluxe prices… Mostly looking for a great kid pool and easy access to mnsshp by bus! Any ideas would be great! Sorry if I’m repeating this question… I’m just so unsure which way to go… But at least I know we’ll be at Disney!!!

Maybe consider Coronado Springs Business Class? It gives you a little bit of deluxe club level feel for Mod Pricing. Plus it puts you in Cabana’s 9B which is very close to the main building and the Dig Site Pool plus another quiet pool about the same distance away.

Here’s a page with some info about the Business Class amenities including the lounge which offers beer and wine.

1 Like

Thank you I will check it out… Are the advantages of business class the location of the building and breakfast? I never thought about CSR just because it seemed so spread out

Well I personally think the decor of the rooms looks nicer as well but yes the primary benefits are the lounge and the location. Because the resort is so spread out being close to both the feature pool and the main building are a big draw. I also see a lot of really good reviews of the CS and TS at this resort.

It’s on our list of resorts to try after we do BC/YC to try out SAB. We’ve done the royal rooms at POR and AKL and we’re at Pop in a few weeks. We have a lot left to try lol.

1 Like

Haha I feel like we have so many left to try! AoA is usually our home resort but those double beds are not cutting it anymore, especially since we are taking my mom this trip! POR I nice but ds says its lame… Hahaha! I would love to try BC/YC just for that pool!!!

1 Like

YC is usually the cheaper of the too and with stacking Orbitz discounts it’s almost reasonably priced. We got a steal last year at AKL and we absolutely loved it so we’ll probably end up there more often than not. I’m not looking forward to Pop this next trip as I fear the beds are going to be awful, but we’re requesting a king bed so we’ll see.

I’ve never looked into booking through orbitz… Usually Disney comes out with fall fl resident discounts that are pretty decent… We stay at WL last October and loved it… And I loved the discount :wink: we won’t go back to pop… Stayed one night a few years ago before AoA… Dh says never ever again… The room was gross :frowning: I’m going to check out orbitz… Do you think that you get a better deal there or the Disney discounts are better??

I’m not sure about resident discounts because I haven’t been a resident in 15 years lol. But as for standard offerings you get the same exact public discount offering and then Orbitz gives you and additional 15%+ discount on top of that. We booked AKL through them and this current stay at Pop. I think for our AKL stay we ended up paying about $189 a night, which was about the same price we were paying for the royal room at POR. Booking through them is really easy and they send you an email to link in MDE. Once it’s there it acts like any other reservation made directly through Disney.

Wow that’s an excellent price for akl! When does orbitz do its discounts or is it an everytime you book thing? Sorry for all the questions… I’ve never thought about booking anywhere else… Duh I guess :slight_smile:

They always have a discount code available as far as I’ve seen. The lowest, and usually the standard, I’ve seen is 15% but I’ve also seen as high as 25% and there were reports of couple of years ago of 40%. If you create an account they will send you emails with the current codes and sometimes even a one time use code that is a higher % than the public code. The current code is normally shown right on the front page. Just be sure to put it into your search box so that it shows you the discounted rates. I think the current one is good for stays through 9/30, so just wait until Disney releases the fall promo and then book using whatever the current code is. Just an easy way to save a bit more money. You still get all of the normal perks like MB’s and such.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the info!!!

1 Like

No Problem. After the promo’s get released if you need any help just send me a PM.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I would still say CBR like I did on your other thread. We stayed in Jamaica, it is a quick walk across the island to the main pool and food court. Car is parked close. We just stayed at CSR, felt like a much longer walk to the pool and we didn’t even attempt to walk to the food court, too far. Rooms are bigger than at CSR.

1 Like

Thank you for the comparison between the two!! I think I’m still leaning towards CBR… Maybe… Ugggg hahaha

1 Like