Help on Volcano Bay - Cabana - Early Entry

I did a single stand alone the first year it opened in October. There were three of us and all day I must have said 20 times “ I am so happy I did this”.

2 Likes

That’s where our cabana was in the red box and it was lovely and private. We were upstairs. I also second without express (we had express so we weren’t rushed) get your cabana later. It took 30 minutes in line eating up the entire early entry to get our cabana stuff at guest services and we weren’t told to go somewhere else like @PrincipalTinker It just took that long even though we were like 6th in line for the back entrance for EE and we went straight there when they let us in. Then we rode Ohno first and hubby’s band came off. They would not let him on a ride without it so back to guest services for another 30 min line to get another. It was over an hour and half before we were back on track.

4 Likes

Isn’t the Cabana already assigned to you because you reserved it? Or does your reservation just get you A cabana?

The reservation secures a cabana. When the CM calls the day prior, they will take your requests for specific locations. But they don’t guarantee you will get it.

1 Like