Help needed for trip of a lifetime

Yeah, I don’t think this new job is really working out for us. You’re going to have to return to the old one.

8 Likes

I second this😉.

2 Likes

(Sees opportunity to make a snarky reply. Passes)

Okay I’ll get that process in motion.

2 Likes

Are you ‘the old one’? @profmatt.

The record is already clear that @OBNurseNH is very old indeed. She knows WDW so well because she was there when it opened.

1 Like

No no no. Facts are mixed up. I went to school with Walt. Duh.

5 Likes

I think it is.

This may be the stickiest wicket that you have been on all day.:wink:

yall rock. thanks for suggestions. yea hea and fireworks at every park in plan and that includes hea at cg and a dessert party. …think I was asking for extra stuff… but I wasn’t clear was i?

1 Like

Lots of attractions and restaurants … but have you ever done a behind the scenes tour?

1 Like

no. my man would probably love behind seeds tour…right up his alley. good idea

1 Like

That one gets RAVE reviews, and is very affordable and easy to get on same day.

1 Like

I would totally seek out the Club 33 sign and take a picture with it! I am fairly certain they just opened one in WDW. It would be amazing if you got some pixie dust and got in!

2 Likes

I am nearly certain they have. I meant to take a picture of what I spotted.

It’s not nearly as noticeable as at DL… it’s a Tap point on a wall that opens the nondescript-looking door. Except that instead of Mickey Ears, it’s the Club 33 logo on the tap point.

I’m late to the recommendations here, but you MUST try this new dining experience that’s a hidden gem. I hear from the local’s that it is “the” place to be seen.

secret link here

2 Likes

:rofl:May need reservation finder for this one.

1 Like