Help me with my HS itinerary!

Ok, after adding in HS so my daughter can meet Moana, I’ve narrowed down our “must do” list, but I’m finding it hard to gauge what this plan would look like in practice because we have so many character meetings and I don’t know which to prioritize.

Arrive at Rope Drop:

• Toy Story Mania
  • Star Wars Launch Bay (mostly to meet Chewbacca)
  • Send husband to go on RnR Coaster and Tower of Terror while DD and I meet Moana, Mickey and Minnie
  • Beauty and the Beast Live Show
  • Meet up at Frozen Sing a Long
  • Meet Olaf
  • Star Tours
  • Muppetvision
  • Indiana Jones Stunt Show

My questions:

1. Is this a reasonable order?
  2. Besides Toy Story Mania and Tower of Terror, where should we use our other fastpasses?
  3. We are park hopping in the afternoon. Do we need to use all three fastpasses in order to possible get a 4th fastpass at the other park?

If things go smoothly, we will fit in some other rides/attractions of course.

Thanks!!

Also recognizing I may need to rejigger shows depending on their schedule and potential swap something else in their place while waiting for a show to begin.

You don’t mention the time of year you are going which does effect the TP, I have seen as far as in doing the different TP for HS, SWLB has the same types of time almost anytime you put it it, I would maybe consider putting it in later. I would go in and put this into a TP and see what it comes up with which will help, that is in MHO. With that said:
1 - It does seem like a reasonable order.
2 - Star Tours for 3rd FP+
3 - You must have 3 FP+ in order to get a possible 4th. Just remember that the time either has to have expired for the last one or you must have used it, which right after you scan the 3rd FP+ you can start looking on the MDE at the other park to grab a 4th FP+.

I hope this helps and I am sure you will get other opinions

Thank you! We will be there February 17th, which is currently showing a CL of 6. The thing I was having the most trouble with in TP was there is no good way to add in character meetings unless you add a custom item. And then it’s just a guess for me because I am not sure which characters are the most popular.

But your answers definitely helped! Thank you!

Character meet wait times are rough. I think we got through Olaf and Chewbacca in about 15 to 20 minutes each. But I think that will depend on the time of day. Moana’s wait may be the longest.

That’s a little what I’m afraid of. I know the waits are low now, but as more and more people see the movie…We might have to see Moana first, and then Fastpass Toy Story Mania afterwards. 15-20 mins isn’t bad. 30-40 is where I start to question life choices, but a lot of it will depend on how willing my daughter will be to wait. That’s always the tricky part.

1 Like