Ok, after adding in HS so my daughter can meet Moana, I've narrowed down our "must do" list, but I'm finding it hard to gauge what this plan would look like in practice because we have so many character meetings and I don't know which to prioritize.
Arrive at Rope Drop:
- Toy Story Mania
- Star Wars Launch Bay (mostly to meet Chewbacca)
- Send husband to go on RnR Coaster and Tower of Terror while DD and I meet Moana, Mickey and Minnie
- Beauty and the Beast Live Show
- Meet up at Frozen Sing a Long
- Meet Olaf
- Star Tours
- Indiana Jones Stunt Show
1. Is this a reasonable order?
2. Besides Toy Story Mania and Tower of Terror, where should we use our other fastpasses?
3. We are park hopping in the afternoon. Do we need to use all three fastpasses in order to possible get a 4th fastpass at the other park?
If things go smoothly, we will fit in some other rides/attractions of course.