Help me plan, please. Planners block!

Are you going to do FPP for Epcot? Are you doing early AM FPP or evening FPP? I’m really on the fence about this.

have 2 Epcot days. 1st I plan on FPP for Soarin and may do other things in FW, but the second day, no FPP and only WS

i’m really struggling with my plans this time around. SWGE has me all out of sorts. We skipped F! last time and I don’t want to skip it 2 trips in a row.

3.19.19 2019 F&W trip.pdf (299.3 KB)

@bethro23 @Tate @missoverexcited @OBNurseNH and anyone else who frequents here. I could use another set of eyes. DH will be of no help!

I’ve reconsidered morning EMH. I think it’s going to be super crowded due to SWGE pretty much all over WDW for awhile.

How does my current plan look now? Am I missing anything obvious?

Looks good to me!

@bethro23 thank you for looking. I’m still 224 days out and so I have time to tweak this, obviously… but getting a jump start on it now helps me tremendously.

I pick my park days more or less at random, I may not be the wise pair of eyes you’re looking for! But beat with me, I’m just in the middle of something but will have a look in 10 mins.

1 Like

One minor edit - EMH at MK on 10/30 is no longer being projected, so I’ve removed that from my version.

I don’t know who is in your party, but I wonder if watching HEA at 10 bearing in mind you’ve still got to travel back to your resort and then having an 8am start at AK the next day might be a bit much coming near the end of your trip, especially if you will be arriving early for FOP.

Good catch!! And you thought your eyes weren’t wise!

Myself, DH and DD8. Not a single one of which will make it to AK early if we watch HEA at 10 pm. I won’t do FOP unless I can FPP it, so the EMH would be for other rides… Still - that’s not enough sleep for us.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t be for me!

1 Like

Looks good, I’d keep an eye out for early or late entry to HS. Will you be getting an 8am BOG?

I will not be surprised if they offer EMH at HS every day for many months.

We’re doing EMM MK so I hadn’t planned on a PPO BOG.

1 Like