Help me plan my March trip — Update: now cancelled 😕

Thomas is adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait, you didn’t take him on your last trip?

Do not miss fantasmic! And the flower and garden festival is lovely. You’ll prob need g+ because spring break season will have begun

6 Likes

No. I had enough humans to deal with.

6 Likes

My only additional suggestion, which is purely selfish, is that you change your dates to overlap with DH and mines last WDW trip. We arrive on March 23rd. However, as I said, this purely selfish on my part so that we could have a meet up.

3 Likes

These requests are incompatible.

Also, you don’t realise how hard it is to find a combination of dates that works. Flight prices vary widely depending on dates.

See the variation?

And that highlighted price. Those are my dates. When I booked, two days ago, they were £300 cheaper. That’s a 25% rise. You have to act fast.

3 Likes

Well, since Thomas missed the trip you owe him one.

4 Likes

Hmmmm, it does appear that the later you get into March the prices go down… of course I don’t know what the rest of the chart looks like. Lol. I’m only giving you grief. You do what works best for you! But book Rhinos asap so you get a spot. Starlight Safari is also good but costs more. Rhinos is my first pick. Just know that while touching the Rhinos is awesome, if the rhino of the day isn’t feeling like it, they obviously don’t force it on them. Positive reinforcement only but the rhino’s usually love the contact!

1 Like

I knew it was a shot in the dark, but a girl can dream.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

This sounds like the perfect smell the roses trip! Last minute, don’t have to plan to much. See harmonious, go to sci fi, enjoy your time there!

1 Like

Just FYI if it helps in the decision, your dates fall during USF and UCF (2 biggest colleges in central Florida) spring break. It’s the only week of March lower AP’s are blocked so plan on crowds. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Sorry posted things on the wrong thread. :grimacing:

2 Likes

So you’re saying that WDW will be heaving with hot college guys who I will keep bumping into as I walk around?

8 Likes

You know, when I first read this my heart really sank. It felt like a fatal blow to the trip.

But I’m now seeing it in a more positive light. I do not want to go to WDW and rush around the place getting from ride to ride. I’ve done that before. A lot. That’s not what I want out of this trip. There is so much more to WDW than that. I endlessly promise myself I’ll experience that other side and then I never do. I want this trip to be different.

And if that means being jostled by hot college guys, then so be it.

14 Likes

I will not be the one to dash this dream. And actually, I think if you keep saying it, you can manifest it.

8 Likes

This is how I’m picturing it:

And they’re feeling a bit wild and experimental and what-happens-in-Orlando-stays-in-Orlando.

Will it not be like that, then?

10 Likes

I think that shirts are required in the parks, but other than that? Sure.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: well there’s the bright side I guess!

3 Likes

Happens to me all the time.

2 Likes