Help me plan my 2.5 day solo trip!

I realize now that I’m home from a long awaited girls long weekend at the beach, that my Solo trip is fast approaching. I have absolutely 0 things planned so far and I really need your help to get my crap together!!!

So tell me what I need

Days: Arriving Monday may 9th ( flight lands around 9:30 am), Leaving Wednesday may 11th (flight departs around 7:30)

Staying- I got one of those $109 per night priceline deals at ASmu a while back so I grabbed that. Could care less as its just going to be me and I plan on only being in my room to sleep!

Park ressies:
Monday- MK with park hopping to epcot and/or HS
Tuesday- HS, with park hop to epcot, and GOTG preview at 4pm
Wednesday- MK, possible park hop to AK before hitting the airport.

Goals- I really don’t have much. I’ve never done bread service at Sanaa since my family is picky, so I’d like to try to get over to do that.
I have no TS reservations, I plan on QS the whole trip.
Rides: probably BTMR, SM and Space mountain at MK are my must do’s (and people mover). All else can be skipped if necessary. HS- TOT and SDD are top choices, all else can be skipped if need be. EPCOT- Soarin and GOTG. AK- EE.

I’m considering taking an Uber from the airport. I’ve done mears connect as well but I can’t decide if the extra money for uber is worth the time made up from taking mears. What do you think?

I will be ubering back to the airport, and this gives me a bit of anxiety, but I now have TSA precheck, so I don’t think I need to be at the airport 3 hrs.

I don’t think with my few rides I want to get on that I’ll need genie +… what do you think?

What else should I do??? I’m open to suggestions!!

4 Likes

That sounds like a pretty solid plan to me! I’ll be at ASSp on the 10th and heading to AK the morning of the 11th. Maybe we can have a drive by during that time.

1 Like

Such a bummer we couldn’t coordinate our trips :disappointed:
And I’m so jealous that you get to do GotG, I can’t wait to hear about it!
Sounds like you don’t really need a plan, sometimes the non-plan plan is the best one.

1 Like

Wahhh. I wish you were renewing your pass!!! But when you are ready to go back, count me in!

2 Likes

Connections cafe will be open by the time I’m there. Adding it to the list!

It opened today.

ETA: Soft opening a few days before the official date.

2 Likes