Help me pick one last restaurant

Well… there goes my thoughts of sleeping in an hour or two. I was hoping all of these choices were “lower” on the must-get list, and therefore I could get a little more sleep tomorrow. I’ll make it #1 on my list… but it’s at day 60+1.

What’s my second-choice Hollywood Studios restaurant? 50s Prime Time, I suppose?

50s Prime Time is a good second choice. But you could using the reservation finder to secure SciFi.

50s is very good. If I’m not up for HBD, or are looking for a 2nd TS, it’s my first choice. I think the food is better than SF.

If you go for it first you should be fine even on 60+1 I think. But yes, 50s or maybe Mama Melrose, and try the reservation finder for Sci Fi.

I would make a back up ADR for your last day at one of the Monorail resorts, just in case the ME picks you up earlier than expected.

1 Like

Ugh, got up to do my ADRs this morning… we’ve got a split stay, so I only got one done. I have to get up again tomorrow and do it again for the rest of the stay.

I did get Sci-Fi… for 4:30 PM. I’ll get a res finder going - I’d like something slightly later.
I like your back-up idea, @Tate. We’ll have gotten to see a lot of the Christmas decorations at the resorts, but not GF or Poly. Maybe brunch at one of those hotels is in order…

Now I’ve got an extra day to rethink everything - all plans are out the window!

2 Likes

The GF is a must see at Christmas time. In all honestly I found the Poly sort f a let down; very nice if you’re staying there, but not something I would go out of my way to see.

And depending on day of week, there is brunch at Raglan Road!

Yes I live reservation finder! I booked Sci fi just later than I wanted. So reservation finder working on it as well as hopefully BOG breakfast :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes