Help me forum liners, you’re my only hope!

So for my room request here’s the priorities:

1. no ground floor
  2. building 5
  3. building 2
    Mention thanks for making our trip magical, since we are booking a river view because we stayed at POFQ river view room 27 years ago on our honeymoon.
6 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Is the confirmation number for my hotel in MDE the reservation number that TPs asks for to make a room request?

1 Like

Yes that’s correct.

1 Like

Thanks. They should use consistent language. :woman_facepalming:

I put the priorities in the special requests section, correct?

3 Likes

Yes. That’s what I usually do.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I technically could make a request for the one night we are in the main tower of the CR but it’s theme park view and as long as we see MK in some way I’m good. I don’t think the floor will make a huge difference.

2 Likes

Oh, @ThorKat and @ScottFL I’m requesting the presence of your company at SOME point during this, our last trip! Pretty, pretty please.

5 Likes

I will need several reminders of dates and parks you will be in please :wink:

5 Likes

I will see what I can do but based on a quick glance of the calendar, my only possibilities are going to fall into the weekend of 3/25-26.

2 Likes

Park Reservations

3/24 EP
3/25 HS
3/26 AK
3/27 HS
3/28 EP
3/29 rest
3/30 GSC
3/31 GSC
4/1 rest
4/2 MK
4/3 EP
4/4 MK

Particularly before GSC we can be at DS pretty easily because of staying at POFQ.

4 Likes

Our AK day on the 26th will likely not be a full day as we did most of what we wanted to do there in January.

What? No more Disney?

1 Like

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/a-universally-wonderful-world-celebration/92037/121?u=mathhound

2 Likes

Well I hope you love the Starcruiser. It’s certainly going out with a bang. I personally loved it as did my teen and my hubby. And my teen is also not an extrovert and has extreme social anxiety so even if you don’t go full in I think you can have a blast. I was Princess Vespa, ahem a Spaceballs nod, from Naboo I think I said. Other than that I didn’t go super into character but the bad guy remembered my name and how he caught me at the bar and was always judging my alcoholic beverages! Too fun!

2 Likes

I hadn’t even thought to have a different name. :scream:

1 Like

The Chandrilla vibe is very posh, so I would not do a diner from there. A fancy restaurant though?

I will also say though I dressed up in different themed outfits every day (with different ones for dinner!) I was too lazy to come up with a decent backstory and just told people I was from the planet Texas. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for the SW guidance. DH and I are mulling over our options. I’ll let you all know when decisions have been made.

1 Like

Now let’s talk food stuff! Specifically, Space 220 lounge. We wanted to go back (I need that carrot cake again!) but the timing for ADRs was complicated. I currently have TP reservation finder and mouse dining alerts for our 3 Epcot days. I’m hoping something will show up. However, worst case is no ADR. I seem to remember that there is very limited walk up availability to sit at the bar?? Does this sound right? In the app I don’t ever see a walk up list button but I seem to remember you have to physically go to the Space 220 entrance. I am completely fine with RDing it if needed. The carrot cake was THAT good!!

3 Likes

Anyone know if I’ve got this right?