Help me find all of the caffeine

DH and I require substantial amounts of caffeine to survive. We will be in WDW in the beginning of May, I am hoping to compile a list of the best, tastiest, iced or frozen caffeinated drinks in the parks and at Disney Springs. We are doing a Poly/Boardwalk split stay so if there are caffeinated beverages you can recommend in those areas that would be great too. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Ohh- would also love to read anyones tips for making decent iced coffee in the rooms.

I am definitely not a coffee girl, but I know all the Joffrey’s stands have their own specialized coffee drinks at least in Epcot. I’ve also heard good things about the cold brews at Gideons if you plan on heading there on your DS day.

2 Likes

This.

1 Like

Also this:

In addition to all the Joffrey’s, each of the parks has a Starbucks:

Also:

Pretty much any bakery will have at least basic coffee.

My husband was a pretty big fan of the peanut butter cold brew from Gideons - I don’t drink coffee so can only help you with the park’s chai lattes (and even then my answer would be “Starbucks”, why am I still talking here?)

This is definitely going on the list! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, that frozen coffee from Kringle Bakery looks delish, another one to add to the list for sure!

1 Like

Thank you, I have a frozen Chai tea latte on my list from a tea place in Asia at Animal Kingdom that I’m looking forward to trying. DH and I are weird about trying to avoid chains that we have at home while on vacation, but when it comes to caffeine, we will do what it takes to stay alive, so we will probably end up at Starbucks at least a few times :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is the split I’m trying to change my trip to! But Boardwalk and then Poly.

1 Like