Help creating a touring plan for Epcot!

I am creating a personalized touring plan for Epcot (1 day) for all ages and wonder what I should include from the “Shows, Parades and Diversions” tab?

Do I need to decide what world showcases that I want to visit ahead of time and include them? The last time I went to Epcot was over 20 years ago, so I don’t remember much about it.

Any advice on the ‘must do’ showcases? Especially ones that kids (ages 4, 8, 9, 11, 13) would find interesting?

Thanks!

I would just add extra time into my WS plan (add an extra break) and walk around WS looking at stores and deciding what movies, museums or other activists as you tour. To me WS is an experience that should not be rushed!

Why is Sum of All Thrills not a choice on the personalized touring plan? Is it called something else?

Is the best way to plan to ride all the rides you can first, then just spend the rest of the day in the world showcases?

It is closing this month.

I am planning Epcot for December. Haven’t been so take my advice with that in mind. Future world and attractions are open first thing in morning but WS doesn’t open til 11am. So plan to see most FW attractions a.m. Then migrate to FW. That’s how we are planning. I also gave up on WS planning and will just walk and enjoy. FEA being the only fast pass you will need there.

Oh thanks! I forgot that the World Showcase doesn’t open until 11! Good reminder. :slight_smile:

Oh, I didn’t know that! Boo. Thanks for letting me know!